Statisticians!

95% of statisticians have proved the other 5% of statisticians are wrong.

Statistics prove things like this

3% of nothing

Is still 3%,

Or nothing;

Depending upon how statisticians look at it.

Statistics prove things like this.

Up is down

Less often than you think;

And you usually have to close your eyes to blink.

(47% and 92% respectively).

Statistics prove things like this.

Statistically speaking,

This poem is 95% complete.

Statistics prove things like this.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s