(This post is part of SoCS)
The Italian for ‘To fly’
But, I am grounded at the moment,
My weight obeying the laws of gravity
And, so, I will keep my attachment to the Earth
For all its worth
It gave me birth
And has a mighty fine girth
Which is a bit of Rhyming for you
As if you needed more.
Actually, I washed up
Upon the shore one day
– as you do –
– But the plates were not as clean as I’d like
– And so I cycled off upon my bike
– Which was strange as I haven’t
– Or hadn’t
– Got a bike
– And now I seem to be writing in bullet-points
– Which is the only time I use bullets.
Ah! That seems to have stopped
As by being observed the item that was then under observation
I am sure that somebody should look into this ‘evolution’
Or maybe they have.
Is my time on this up yet?
No? Okay, I shall just tell you about an amazing thing that happened to me just the other day…